Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Arkham Asylum

Hey there, guys. Today's review will be Arkham Asylum for the 360, PC, and PS3. I did an upload earlier, but I wasn't happy with it. So stay tuned.

Update: I was unhappy with my review because I didn't do it justice. This game, in all honesty, is a great game. The graphics are breath-taking (especially during the cutscenes), the combat was a breath of fresh air and a lot of fun, and I loved the feeling of being Batman. For the first time in a long time, you were able to feel like Batman with his combat moves, impressive array of gadgets, and dangerous adventures like the one in the game. His life is tough, and this game does a perfect job of bringing that to your attention.

One thing I liked was that the farther you get in the game, the more torn his outfit looks. Batman wears the scars of battle, and I thought that was a great touch. Batman: Arkham Asylum [Game of the Year Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment