Friday, October 25, 2013

Lego Games

I always loved Legos as a kid. They were unique and were rather fun to play with.

When I saw that they were making a Lego Star Wars game, I wasn't too impressed with it. However, once I did play it in 2008, I was hooked! I loved the silliness in the cut-scenes. Their expressions were cute and fun to look at . The gameplay was really unique for me. You were allowed to use the force to move objects around. The currency in the games come in the form of studs. You then use the studs to buy stuff such as characters.

That was back in 2008. Since then, I have played Lego Batman, Lego Batman 2, Lego Indiana Jones, and Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I'll be buying Lego Marvel for sure. Can't wait for that one!

Bottom line: I'm happy I played it back then. Had I not, I wouldn't have discovered the fun and creativity that goes into these games. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Xbox 360 Lego Batman LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment