Monday, December 2, 2013

Creativity

I love creativity. Creativity in video games, comics, movies, music. Anything really. It could even be as simple as making a meal and doing something a little different with it.

Back on topic. I love it in the first three especially. Whenever I play a video game, I want to go on a journey and experience something fun, something innovative. That's what I loved about games like Super Mario World and Super Mario RPG. Sure, it was Mario, but it felt fresh. There was an even bigger reason to care about those games, and that reason was: creativity. The games are so fun and so...well, you get the idea.

The games that stick out, for me at least, are the ones that are different. I love it when a game can do something like put Mario in space. I love it when a DKC game takes DK out and puts his sidekick at the helm. It's risky, but I respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment