Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New TMNT Movie?

There's going to be a new TMNT movie, and apparently it's going to be done by Michael Bay. Now I'm excited for a new movie starring the Ninja Turtles. The fan in me, the one that feeds off of this kind of nostalgia, will always be excited for a new movie based on my childhood favorites. Just the idea alone makes me excited. Why? Because we haven't had a live action movie since the 3rd one, and that one wasn't well received by the fans.

I write this blog entry as a lifelong fan of the TMNT. I, along with several upon several others, grew up with them and collected the merchandise. Lets face it: we couldn't get enough of them. They knew it. We knew it. And unfortunately our parents knew it.

But the more I find out, the less excited I get, and the more skeptical I get. Megan Fox as April? She doesn't look anything like April, and that has me worried. I want this movie to be good. We, as fans, need for this movie to be good. That way, it can wash away the taste from the 3rd one and replace it with something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment