Monday, December 9, 2013

The Avengers got me back into comics. Since then, I have read and collected several comic books. It brought my passion back and gave it life that it never had. Before last year, whenever I would read a book, it would always be from the library. It was nice, but I want to collect.

As I walking through the busy aisle of Target, I realized something: this is the perfect time to get into comics. This is also the best time to be a fan. Think about it: we have several movies to go back and watch. We also have Thor 2: The Dark World out in theaters as we speak.

The future is bright for us. In the future we'll have: The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Superman vs Batman, and the sequel to The Avengers, which did wonders for me.

This is a great time to get into comics and enjoy them the same way that I, and several upon several others, do and will for a long time to come. The Avengers, Vol. 1, No. 1-10 Avengers: Absolute Vision Book 2 The Avengers, Vol. 2 (Marvel Masterworks)

No comments:

Post a Comment