Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lack Of Passion

I'm sure you guys read my earlier post about passion. If you didn't, I would recommend reading it. I feel that passion is important to have. I already did a good job explaining why it's important to me and why I like it. Now we get the other side of the coin, if you will.

One thing I can't stand is lack of passion. There's a difference between a movie/game/comic being bad but with a legitimate effort and crap without that effort. They need to try. Otherwise, I just rip it to shreds in a fit of rage. Unfortunately, there have been a ton of media that never had that kind of passion, the kind that helps you create a good product. Some of that being: Kickboxer 5, any Bloodsport that isn't the 1st one, Son of the Mask, Ricky (a lousy spoof of the superior Rocky, Space Ace for the Super Nintendo. among others.

I'm someone that appreciates both creativity and passion. I'm someone that is both of those things. So I think you can understand why I don't like it. There's no reason why you can't make money and create something good, something fun and worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment