Monday, December 30, 2013

Reloaded

The new year will bring about new things for me, good things. My channel will be changing for the better. So stay tuned for new videos.

I'll be doing a series of "reloaded" videos. They'll be videos in which I go back and do a better, higher quality version of it. Not only because I feel I could have made it better, but also because I'll be having a higher quality camera to work with.

I don't know all of the titles that will get one, but I do know a few: Turtles In Time, The Big Green, Aladdin, Digimon, and Super Mario World.

Thank you guys for the support. I appreciate it.

"Reloaded" is my chance to do it over, and do so in a higher quality fashion--higher quality webcam included-- so that I can do it more justice. Right now, I choose to focus on Digimon. Why? Because I love Digimon, and everything about it. The battle of good vs evil, as one would come to expect, but it's also more than just that. This series is about a world in which the DigiDestined are as much a part of it as their Digimon--that was until season 4, where they became Digimon. I love that about this show. The humans, along with their creatures, save the world each season, and it always feels like this big event, like you just finished watching something special--that is especially the case with season 1 and 2, but I won't spoil it. This show, apart from what I just said, is all about changing and growing as a person. This makes the characters easier to relate to. These characters have issues of not feeling wanted anymore, feeling a little useless, being scared, etc. These feelings aren't exclusive to the human characters, not at all. The Digimon also experience emotions, which is something that I loved because it made them feel more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment