Monday, November 25, 2013

Arcades

I love Arcades, I really do. I remember playing several different games on it--some of which include Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken 3, X-Men, Metal Slug 1 and 4. These games were great, and still are, but what made them better was the arcade itself. Arcade cabinets often have artwork, among other things, on it to give the gamer something more, something extra. This is really nice to look at when a stage is loading.

Arcades are awesome, enough said. I have a life-long connection to arcades, something nostalgic if you will. There's just something about playing it in that environment that makes it even better. I have so many fond memories of playing arcade games with my brother, my cousin, and even by myself.

The arcade is something that I honestly feel every gamer should experience at least once in their life. An arcade experience is something else, I'm telling you. They're so much fun.

I'm glad that arcades are still alive and kicking. Even with times changing, what with Netflix, Amazon and all, it's nice to know that arcades are still as awesome as they were back.

No comments:

Post a Comment