Sunday, November 3, 2013

Final Fight

I'll be doing a review on 1, 3, and possibly 2, at a later date on Youtube--as I always do. I love doing my reviews. Why? Because it's something that I am genuinely passionate about.

These games were a lot of fun, though. I remember having a ball going around town, beating up henchmen with large pipes, a katana, and whatever else I could get my mitts on. I grew up with the SNES version, which sadly does not have Guy (my favorite character), and I believe it's only one player. Still, the game looks amazing on the Super Nintendo, it really does. This game, along with Turtles In Time, proved that you could successfully port over an Arcade game.

Final Fight 2 was alright. Guy, once again, was not in the game. He was off training somewhere. It makes sense, in a way, given that he's much stronger in the 3rd game. Still, I would have loved to play as him. Instead of Cody, who unfortunately is not in the game either, we get Maki (who is pretty good in her own right) and some dude named Carlos, who wields a sword. I don't think he was seen again nor mentioned. I could be wrong, though. The two good things about this game was the two player mode and the fact that you went around the world. I liked that.

Final Fight 3 was awesome and is my favorite hands-down. Everything that was good about the first two versions they did here: two player mode, a returning Guy (who is much stronger). They also added two new characters. My favorite is Dean. He looks like a total badass and shocks his opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment