Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Angry Video Game Nerd

I came across the AVGN in 2007. His screen name had me interested. Little did I know that what started off as a first viewing became many in the years to come. I became a big fan. Terrible games are something that every gamer, no matter how old or young, can relate to. We've all had at least a few bad games in our lives. James does a great channel on said games. He's very entertaining and creative.

It also allows me to see other things such as the Intellivision, which I never owned, and the games on the NES, which I never played.

I'm saying all of this as a fan, a fan that can relate to the term "shitty game."

Down below I'll post the link to the Youtube channel. He also does other video game videos where he, along with Mike, play games such as Super C and Turtles In Time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment