Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Avengers

The Avengers was a great movie that brought back my love for comics. It's a great action movie that was the ultimate payoff.

I love this movie. Aside from the acting, which I think is great, I also loved:

Hulk vs Thor. The fight was short, but it was sweet. They've battled several times over the years in several different forms of media, and it was nice to see it on the big screen.

Hulk and Thor teaming up briefly. I loved this part. Hulk and Thor made a really good team.

I loved this entire movie, and one last thing I enjoyed: the after credits scene with Thanos. It was nice to see him on the big screen. It also set up a future movie, but I don't know which movie he'll be in. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle Thanos. Marvel's The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy + Digital Music Download)


No comments:

Post a Comment