Saturday, November 16, 2013

Super Nintendo vs Sega Genesis

Now, this debate has gone on for a long, long time. In fact, I still see it rear its head to this very day, and it's 2013. It's nice to see the different opinions. Some side with Nintendo. Others side with Sega. Some, like me, choose to play both--as both have different things to offer me. And as a life-long gamer, I love having the option of playing Mario or Sonic, Final Fight or Streets of Rage. You get the idea.

I can't pick one, but I respect the opinions of all gamers. When it comes to this war, there are no losers. Both systems were, and still are, great. In fact, I think they're some of the best systems ever. They still hold up exceptionally well.

Just wanted to say my thoughts on this. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment