Friday, April 11, 2014

Expanding

I think it's important to expand my blog in terms of the things that I talk about. It gives me more room to diverse, and it also gives me more things to write about, which is always great. I'll be talking about toys because while I no longer buy them for myself, I still do see some cool-looking ones at the store. When I see them, it reminds me of why I liked them to begin with: because they looked awesome. They were fun to play with, especially if you have a good imagination like I did. I also plan to talk about books. I see some books that I think would be interesting. Some are autobiographies on Pro Wrestlers. Other books are about video games--the history of them, for example. I originally saw this as a motion comic on Youtube, and I absolutely loved it. Then months later, I read the entire thing at Barnes and Noble. From the moment I picked it up, I was hooked. The front cover is powerful. You see Peter Parker along with Uncle Ben, who he loved dearly and saw as a father figure walking together into the after-life. Everything about this book was great. The story was perfect. I won't spoil it, but I do like how the Green Goblin was portrayed. He proves why he is one of Spider-Man's greatest foes.

I also like that you get to see several different Spider-Man foes in action. You also get to see The Human Torch and Ice Man in action.

The ending for this graphic novel was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment