Friday, April 18, 2014

Youtube, Comics, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter

I have a lot to say, and all of it will be going in different directions. And that's why I titled my blog entry the way that I did.

I love to entertain. I remember being a little kid and I absolutely loved to make my fellow class-mates laugh. It's something that brought me joy. I also love to get my opinion out, and that's why I started doing videos for my Youtube channel. It's also why I love to do said Youtube videos. (https://www.youtube.com/user/Gambit190). I have a passion for the things that I review, and I think that makes it better in the long run. It's good for me to enjoy what I do because I think it comes across on the screen. I also have a ton of things to review and do videos on--including videos on nostalgia. I'll be on Youtube for a long time to come, and I'm excited for my future in regards to everything.

I love comic books, and I have for a few years now. I love the battle of good vs evil. This is no secret, and it never has been. I'm proud of my hobby. In fact, not only do I enjoy reading them and admiring the art, but I also enjoy collecting them--namely Spider-Man, Batman, The Avengers, Legion of Superheroes, and X-Men. I like browsing through the selection on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and also on ebay.

Speaking of which, I also like browsing through the collection on an ebay store that is managed by my cousin, Arturo. He has a great selection of comic books and other collectibles such as models. He's a great man and is great with the customers. http://www.ebay.com/usr/at-comics

I'm all over the place, including on Facebook. I have a fan-page on there that is ran by me so that I can interact with the people that support me. It also gives me another platform to express my opinions on the types of things that I review. https://www.facebook.com/Gambit190

Last, but certainly not least, I'm also on Twitter. I love being on Twitter, and that's something I thought I would never say. It's something that I heard about for a while. And to be honest, it didn't sound appealing to me. Then one day, I decided to join to support a Youtuber. I'm really glad that I joined. Because of it I can tweet with my fellow gamers and comic lovers, celebrities, and also interact with my supporters/fellow Youtubers. It's a great platform to do business, as well. I discovered Twitter in September of 2011. I'm active on there. https://twitter.com/gambit190.

I want to end this blog by addressing one more thing, and it's something that's really important to me. I've had this goal on Youtube to get 200 subscribers. Last night, I finally achieved my goal, and I am very happy about it. I am very appreciative to all the people that have supported me and helped me with any questions that I have had. I also am grateful for the likes, comments, shares, and anything else that you guys do to help me.

Thank you for the support. I never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment