Thursday, April 10, 2014

Future Videos

A lot has changed, and for the better, which I'm really glad for. I'm partnered with Fullscreen, and I like it there. It opens up new possibilities for me, and I'm excited.

I have a new idea for a video, it's called...Resurrection? Now, I know I can't bring a cancelled show back on the air, or anything like that. But what I can do is talk to you, the viewer, about what I would bring back. As a guy that has been a gamer for most of my life, and as a man that has seen a lot of TV shows and movies, I can safely say that there have been things that I did not like, and that's part of the beauty. The other part is that I will share it with you, and then you, in turn, can share with me via the comments down below.

I'll be around for a long time, and why wouldn't I be? I love what I do and do what I love. I have so many things to choose from, and that's the beauty of it. Not only do I love it, but I also have a ton of variety to work with. I'll be doing reviews on: Yoshi's Island, Family Matters, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Samurai Pizza Cats, Batman: Arkham City, Beast Wars, Batman Begins, Boy Meets World, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Dark Knight, Seinfeld, Spider-Man 1 and 3 (with 2 being done in the "Reloaded" series).

No comments:

Post a Comment